Man's Bed Time Story

The wind still blows

My heart seemed to bruised,
my tears were like the river of sadness'
and
my breath was about to finish
at the minutes I realized yo've gone

I keep hiding,
pretending,
and
acting
as everything went well
without your presence.

Then the days went on and on
and I still hid
Then the weeks ran out
when I kept pretending
Finally, the months jumped fast
as I acted had no hurt feeling .

I lost time and happiness
for I was too busy to live with sadness you granted for me
I lost the braveness to open my heart
and
I lost some chances to accept other ladies
because of the enjoyment of broken heart

'What a silly life', I told myself when seeing silver lining covering blue sea
'Earth keeps rotating,
sky is still blue,
and the wind never stop blowing
although you left me in the dark night.

Let me open my heart, so I can notice a lady that may wait me to let her in.

Komentar

Postingan Populer