The Hymn of Universe

ta ta ta

na na na na

du du du du

hmm hmm hmm

boom boom boom

tam tam tam

Those sound weird,
No meaning can be caught,
Those made ears scream,

ta ta ta

na na na na

du du du du

hmm hmm hmm

boom boom boom

Those sound over and over,
Then I wonder how to get them over

I took a piece of paper,
tried to note them down
hope to mute those voices

Hard to start writing something weird,
It is not easy to understand neither what are not mine
Yet it is unmanageable to stop noting the voices

The time I can't stop nothing
is the time i start enjoying the voices.

The voices brought me to an awareness
Brought me closer to the highest sentience

"ta ta ta"
The earth whispered

"na na na na"
The wind murmured

"du du du du"
The night sang

"hmm hmm hmm"
The moon hummed

"boom boom boom"
The oceans danced

"tam tam tam"
The mountains praised the Lord




Komentar

Postingan Populer