Lifegizers

Sometimes you need to step outside, get some air,
and remind yourself of who you are
and where you want to be.
-Gossip Girl Quote-

Life is a mystery that can only be revealed when we stop searching and start finding. And it's called as life process. Human has a need to find who he/she is and what life essence is. Each individual has his own process to reveal his life essence, so it cannot always be compared each and another. What is the essence of life anyway? The answer is also really personal, for everybody has his own experience and process. For me life essence, or what I name as lifegizers,  are faith, hope, love. Without them I might die. Amazingly, to find those three lifegizers is always not from contemplation or religious vigour, yet from working. One of my amazing experiences when I found what's called lifegizers is when I was working as a kindegarten teacher.

A student of mine, Michael - a three-year-old-boy, taught me the real faith, hope, and love.

Here are the story. One day, Beatrix, Michael's classmate, cried because she didn't get daily star (daily reward for students). Beatrix didn't want to finish tasks neither joined the class activities, that were why she got no reward that day. Beatrix regretted all at once was disappointed to herself, I suppose, that's why she cried. While I was talking to Bea, advising her, Michael inisiatively took a sheet of tissue and gave it to Bea. He said innocently, "No need to cry Bea, you still have a chance to get a star tomorrow." And Bea stop crying. Amazing. Another day there was a free trial student in my class, a two-year-old-girl, named Mei-mei. When class was over, as the teacher, I should distribute today's lesson and helped some students to tidy up class. End of class was a bit chaos sometimes for students wanted to play on playground before leaving school. I was busy with other students, so I didn't pay attention to Mei-mei who tried hard to put on her shoes. Untill I realize it several minutes after that. Michael was the one who made me realize that I had little Mei-mei who needed a help. Michael took Mei-mei shoes from shelf and helped her to put on socks and shoes perfectly.

I found that faith, hope, and sincere love were manifested simply and real on what so called as hospitality, friendliness, helpfulness from a children. Those two stories are only part of amazing life lessons I obtain from children. I do believe that working passionately and whole-hehartedly will lead me to lifegizers.

To be a worthwhile person who can serve and share lifegizers is the reason why I was born. Michael is one of my teachers in finding the lifegizers.

Komentar

Postingan Populer