Bye...

I wanna run from the days I used to live with
I wanna leave the place I find a comfort
I don’t wanna see the same mornings and sun as I used to see
And
I don’t wanna see my beloved friends I spend and share days with, again

although

I love the days I used to live with
I like the place I find a comfort, indeed
I fond of mornings and sun as I used to see
And
I can’t live without my beloved friends I spend and share days with

The only reason I wanna run and leave those I love is about a new life.
I am a spoil being
I am a weak lady
so
I need a tougher training outside my comfort home
and
 need to be challenged
to be greater
to be tougher
to bloom more
and to live better

How hard I feel leaving all those stuffs
And
How sad I suffer from parting
Will be happy kick off of my new adventure

Dear days, a comfortable place, shinny or rainy mornings,
We gonna meet in longing for gathering

Dear lovely friends
I gonna keep every detail of you in my small brain, yielding heart, and cheerful soul
and
I gonna remember you in every prayer I spell


Love Jogja n you, always
theQuill240611@10.00pm

Komentar

Postingan Populer