Should I Hate Fire?

Should I Hate Fire? I just smiled several days ago. I just celebrated winning fasting a whole month. I was just happy because of gathering with my brothers n sisters in hometown. I was just nervous to have my seventh birthday by next week. And I just felt excited to plan accompaning my father giving a vote in the next 2nd round election. Yet, there was a thing that ruined all of my happiness, Yet, there was a thing that destroyed my hope and excitement It's fire I am badly sad looking at my mother crying in front of our burnt house. I am in deep sorrow knowing our gerobak gorengan,the only property we had, vanished. I am in a bad mourning day seeing hopeles faces of my neighbors. People told me about short circuit. I heard my neighbors talked about exploding stove. My father discussed the burst of TV tube. I don't know what's going on. I have no idea why fire ate our hut. And I am loosing my mind thinking burnt tragedies happened in a row. Fire, should I hate fire for killing my live?

Komentar

Postingan Populer