A Mourning


Can anybody help me to understand about this world?
Earth was created because of love, wasn't it?
Life is meant to remain in peace, isn't it?
Yet, why I find it badly different...

Why men shoot their fellows happily on the name of peace...
Why men kill each other in the name of God...
Why they bomb cities to be labelled as martyr...

Can anybody help me to understand about this world?
Why aren't they touched staring at a baby crying next to her dead mother in Paris?
Why do they laugh when threatening world with war?
Do they forget how warm live with family?
Don't they remember the sparks for saying "peace with you, fellows"?

No curse is able to condemn them
No evil is dare to live within them

My mourning is incomparable to French boy lost their parents on November 2015
My tear is nothing compare to a woman lost her fiance on bomb tragedy
My sad poem is only a whisper among hundreds prayer

Pray for men forget to love
Pray for men forget to make peace
Pray for men forget to be a human
Pray for Paris...
Pray for the world...

#TheQuill November2015@10.55

Komentar

Postingan Populer